Wednesday, July 4, 2018

It's Freedom Day

Hey Hey It's FREEDOM DAY in the land of the burger that we call America! So how's everyone been doing? Grilling, fireworks (I'll be seeing that movie on saturday!), deep frying things, grilling after deep frying things? Wait shit I dunno if anyone is actually reading this but whatever because IT'S AMERICA DAY and I'm off and I'm doing very american things like watching Teen Titans because somehow I just remembered an hour ago that there was a fourth of july episode of Teen Titans (and I mean the original and not GO but maybe GO has one but I dont care about that right now) and it's called REVOLUTION!!! I had those three exclamation points because they're like the three colors of the flag even though I'm not even using those other two colors because I don't know but blue is cool and the color of cool people such as myself so let's roll with it. So this episode is basically about Mad Mod basically hypnotizes everyone in Jump City to be all British and shit and the ALL AMERICAN ANIME INFLUENCED Teen Titans to start KICKING BRITISH ASS (oh my god can I say that its a cristian blog and i have my parents permission pleas dont tell my mom oh gofd please) I like that this was better than the first Mad Mod episode which was shit other than the montage which was based. Speaking of based this whole episode is about KICKING BRITISH ASS which is absolutely based (oh fuck im sorry uk im sorry i like your music honest) and STarfire is all cool and shit giving out her monologue about compromise which is by the by FUCKING BASED AND WHAT AMERICA BASICALLY IS. The background is all sketchy and looks like old drawings of London and stuff and it looks cool but what's cooler are the Teen Titans KICKING BRITISH ARSE! Beast boy's british accent in this episode is basically what i imagine in my head when I give out interviews for my totally real and not imagined platinum selling album witha  five season cartoon tie in where I talk about the creative process and the state of the animation and music industries combined and people love me on youtube and write essays about my taste in anime on 4chan. Beast Boy was still dropping some truth bombs about the real ass tea party that THE MAN doesnt want the people to know because they got something to hide. We know you have something to hide, THE MAN, I know. 


so basically teen titans is good and cartoon network is better than Nick. Thanks you all and have a happy freedom day 


USA
USA
USA
USA
USA and i love this echo effect doesn't this look like an echo it's so based

No comments:

Post a Comment